There is hope for us

There is hope

That is what I have to say after my experience this morning at my company CSR events, with the team of volunteers who took the role of being hosts.

I was assigned to the team hosting Pathlight school, and had an enriching experience interacting with kids who like-minded with me...

For some of them, within 5 minutes of conversing, I see the potential in them... the potential to be the next generation of autistic leaders to build the future of our autism community.

I told the teachers, "I see them, I see hope", and I  described what I said above. and they were encouraged

Today's experience has given me renewed renewe hope for the autism community.

I will blog more about this tonight. So stay tuned.

Meanwhile, we have another autism school to host in the afternoon, so bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workplace Fairness Legislation needs to mandate reasonable accommodations to adequately protect persons with disabilities including autistics

Riding through COVID-19 with Hope

The Double Empathy Problem in Play in Real Life - The Airport Incident in 2014